Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ok Ok i know i am so bad at this whole updating my blog but ill try to get better at it :-)
So Chris and I finally set a dat for the wedding!!
yay we will be getting married July 31st 2010! We have been engaged for almost a year, and having this long of an engagement was not part of our plans, but things happen and sometimes we have to make sacrifices ( even if its pushing back our wedding). We both understand that things happen for a reason and understand that its all in Gods timing.
We are counting down the days!! 235 more days!











Last week we decided that we were going to have dinner and a movie night at the "boys apartment". patato casarol, chicken and toy story = great night!
I am so glad that i brought my camera, so here are some of the pictures from that night!
me, ari and candice
The boys

1 comment:

  1. YAY for wedding planning fun!! And of course I LOVE LOVE these pictures. Hilarious!! Such a nice looking family.

    ReplyDelete